Cancellation / Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 1. You accept that:
- (a) You have cancelled, tried to cancel, or purportedly cancelled an Order.
- (b) Cancellation for reasons not attributable to Guzty, such as including incorrect information, contact information, distribution address, or becoming unresponsive, not reachable, or inaccessible for the fulfilment of the services provided to you, shall constitute a violation of your absolute and irrevocable permission in favour of Guzty. In the case that you commit an Authorization Breach, you will be responsible for liquidated penalties of the sum of the Order Value. You hereby allow Guzty to subtract or recover the sum due as liquidated damages in whatever manner Guzty deems appropriate, including but not limited to deducting the amount due from any payment made against your next request.
- 2. Guzty might be unable to approve or cancel your order for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to technological glitches, unavailability of the requested item(s), or some other cause attributed to Guzty. In such circumstances, you will not be charged a termination fee by Guzty. If the order is cancelled after payment has been processed and you are entitled to a refund of the Order Value or a portion of it, the balance will be refunded to you.
- 3.Any allegation about the Order, including but not limited to food spillage, foreign items in food, distribution of the incorrect order or food, drinks, or Products, or defective quality, would require you to share evidence of the same before any resolution can be made.
- 4. If the orders you provided with the Order are not fulfilled in the way and manner you expected, you would not be entitled to a refund.
- 5. Unless refunds have been paid to you in the form of vouchers, all refunds will be handled in the same way in which they were issued.
- 1. Delivery times quoted at the time of purchase are estimates that can differ depending on factors such as traffic and weather. The food you ordered will be delivered to the address you specified when you placed your order.
- 2. All orders are delivered by Guzty's own distribution network or by some other reputable delivery service that we can want to use at any time. If the orders do not arrive within the expected shipping period, please contact us by phone at +91 7594051444 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do all we can to ensure that your order arrives as soon as possible.
- 3. If you refuse to receive your food as it is ready for delivery, or if we are unable to deliver at the specified time due to your inability to give sufficient orders or authorizations, those goods will be considered shipped to you, and all risk and responsibility for those goods will pass to you.
- 4. You must ensure that appropriate procedures, including access if necessary, are in place for the prompt fulfilment of your order at the time of delivery.
- 5. Guzty will make every effort to deliver the product to you at the delivery location specified by you in your order within the time frame specified. If we are unable to reach the expected delivery time, we will notify you.
- 6. Guzty is not responsible for any injuries, liabilities, fees, penalties, fines, or expenses incurred as a result of late delivery.
- 7. Please be aware that we will not be able to deliver to those sites. If this is the case, we will email you using the contact information you give while placing your order and arrange for the order to be cancelled or sent to a different location.
- 8. In the unfortunate event of a missed delivery due to circumstances outside the customer's jurisdiction, Guzty will refund the entire sum to the customer within 15 to 20 working days, using the same method as the original invoice.