Before buying from this page, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You consent to be bound by these terms and conditions if you order any goods or services from Guzty through the phone, mobile web, or our mobile applications:
Section 1: Introduction
We are Guzty, a brand of Guzty Accerons Pvt. Ltd, unless otherwise stated.
Section 2: Definitions
- 2.1. The word "agreement" refers to these terms and conditions, the privacy policies, any order form, and any payment directions that have been sent to you;
- 2.3. The terms "you," "your," and "yours" apply to you, the person who is visiting this website and buying any of our items via the website or any other Guzty service.
- 2.4. The terms "we," "us," "our," and “Guzty" apply to the company;
- 2.5. ‘Goods' refers to any goods that we may sell for sale from time to time on our website;
- 2.6. ‘Service’ or ‘Services’ is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request for from us, Guzty;
- 2.7. The term "food delivery" refers to perishable foods as well as some kind of delivery service, and
- 2.8. The terms "website" and "app" apply to our website, http://www.guzty.in, and our smartphone device, all of which provide access to our products and services.
Section 3: Ordering
- 3.1. You and Guzty will enter into a contract for the supply of products and services through this website. You promise to use extreme caution when supplying us with your information, and you warrant that the information you provide is correct and full at the time of ordering. You also guarantee that the credit or debit card information you give is for your own card and that you have ample funds to make the purchase.
- 3.2. All products or services bought from this website are for personal use only and are not intended for resale.
- 3.3. You will be asked to have an e-mail address and a password while placing an order on this Website. You must keep the combination of these data safe and confidential, and you must not share this information with someone else.
- 3.4. To the extent that it is within our control, we will take all necessary precautions to keep the specifics of your order and payment confidential. We cannot be held responsible for any damages you may incur if a third party obtains unauthorised access to the data you have while downloading or buying from the website.
- 3.5. Any order you put with us is contingent on product availability, distribution capability, and our approval. We will give you an auto-generated confirmation email when you place your order online. If any of the information is erroneous, you must notify us right away. If the product you ordered is not available or we are unable to deliver to your place, we will notify you through a phone call or SMS.
Section 4: Prices and Payment
- 4.1. Any agreement between you and Guzty for the procurement of food products from this website is solely between you and Guzty. You promise to use extreme caution when supplying us with your information, and you warrant that the information you provide is correct and full at the time of ordering. You also guarantee that the credit or debit card information you give is for your own card and that you have ample funds to complete the transaction.
- 4.2. All rates on the website are accurate as of the date of printing. We also reserve the right to make changes to the website's product list.
- 4.3. All rates specified on the website for distribution by Guzty or a third-party vendor appointed by Guzty are valid at the time of publication; however, we reserve the right to change them at any time.
- 4.4. When you place your order, the actual price of the food, plus taxes, will be shown, and you must pay in full.
- 4.5. You must pay for your order before it is delivered if you want to pay electronically. Your debit/credit card information will be secured to ensure that online shopping is secure, eliminating any third-party access.
- 4.6. If a customer makes multiple payments on the same order by mistake, the excess amount will be refunded to the source from the same gateway within 15 to 20 working days.
Section 5: Information
- 5.1. You promise to supply us with correct and full details anytime and whenever we need them.
- 5.2. You have the right to a copy of the sensitive knowledge we have on you. If you'd like more information, please contact us at +91 7594051444 or email@example.com
Section 6: Complaints
We take complaints very seriously and aim to address your concerns within 5 business days. All complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer Support Team can also be reached on +91 7594051444.
Section 7: Limitation of Liability
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the material on this webpage is accurate and free of errors. Please accept our apologies for any mistakes or omissions.
- By agreeing on these terms of service, you consent to release us from any and all responsibility resulting from your use of third-party content, your use of third-party websites, or your consumption of food or beverages purchased from us.
- To the utmost degree permitted by statute, we deny any and all responsibility to you for the delivery of the food products. This has no bearing on your federal consumer protection. If we are found to be responsible for any loss or harm you have suffered, our responsibility will be reduced to the sum you pay for the related products. We cannot be held liable for any injury, harm, or cost incurred by you, whether direct or indirect, such as loss of earnings, however, caused. Personal injuries or death caused directly by our negligence was not covered by this restriction of liability.
- We disclaim all responsibility for any delays, failures, mistakes, or omissions, as well as any lack of transmitted material, viruses, or other infection or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer device via our Website.
- If we have agreed to supply equivalent or comparable orders to many Customers and are unable to completely fulfil our obligations to you due to an incident of force majeure, we may choose which orders to fill and to what degree at our sole discretion.
- The items we sell are only for personal, domestic, and consumer use. As a result, we disclaim any and all responsibility for any indirect or consequential harm, loss of records, loss of revenue or earnings, loss or damage to property, and/or loss resulting from third-party lawsuits arising from the use of the website or any goods or services bought from us.
- We have taken all appropriate measures to deter Internet abuse and to ensure that all information we receive from you is kept as securely as possible. However, in the very unlikely case of a malfunction of our protected data servers or that of third parties, we cannot be found responsible.
- If Guzty has a fair suspicion that coupons and/or coupon codes are being misused or that theft is being perpetrated, the shopper (or customer) might be stopped automatically, and Guzty retains the right to deny potential service. Guzty also retains the right to claim compensation from third parties if coupons or coupon codes are misused.
- Guzty will do all in its power to ensure the high quality of the food it provides. However, in the unfortunate event that a customer complains about bad food quality, the Guzty customer service staff will listen to the majority of customers who received the same food on the same day. If there is a widespread quality issue, we will look into it and address it.
Section 8: General
- 8.1. All rates are in Indian Rupees (INR). Unless otherwise stated, all prices are inclusive of taxes.
- 8.2. Without your permission or any obligation to contact you, we may subcontract any portion or sections of the product catalogue that we give to you from time to time, and we may grant or void any part or parts of our rights under these terms and conditions.
- 8.3. We reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior warning to you.
- 8.4 Payment must be done by credit card at the time of ordering or by cash at the time of delivery. If you do not make a timely payment, your order will be cancelled.
- 8.5. Do not link our website or its online ordering feature to any automatic device or software.
- 8.6. Do not gather or extract any publicly identifying information from the website, use the website's contact mechanisms for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any cause any users of the website with respect to their website applications, publish or circulate any coupons or codes in conjunction with the website, or scrape or hack the website.
- 8.7. The customer should be aware that once registered, he or she will receive a variety of promotional SMS, mailers, and notifications to keep him or she informed about our offers and other information.
- 8.8. The terms and conditions, as well as the privacy policies, any ordering process, and payment orders, are the whole arrangement between you and us. This agreement does not include all other terms, spoken or implied. If these terms and conditions overlap with any other term or clause on the platform, these terms and conditions will take precedence.
- 8.9. If any provision or condition of our Agreement is found to be null, unconstitutional, or unenforceable, the parties agree that such term or condition will be considered excluded, and the rest of the Agreement will remain in effect without it.
- 8.10. These Terms and Conditions, as well as our Agreement, are regulated by and interpreted in compliance with Indian law. The parties agree to adhere to the exclusive and exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
- 8.11 Until a waiver is certified in writing, no delay or inability on our part to implement our rights or remedies under the Agreement constitutes a waiver on our part of those rights or remedies.
- 8.12. These terms and conditions, as well as any contract (and all non-contractual commitments arising from or related to it), are regulated and construed in compliance with Indian law. We all agree to adhere to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts. All transactions, emails, and communications between us must be made or done in English.